Sophie took birthday treats to preschool today! She was so happy to be able to celebrate with her little friends! We made Rice Krispie treats and added Fruity Pebbles, then drizzled them in white chocolate and sprinkled with pink sugar. She loved them!
Happy GratiTuesday! This week we're thankful for:
- Caryn has offered to be a TREMENDOUS help to us by taking Sophie to preschool on Tuesdays that Brent is working. That is such a load off of my mind!!
- Our sitter Becky is so reliable, and always willing to help in a pinch if her schedule allows.
- Again and again, we're thankful for my boss who keeps me around despite MY scheduling conflicts (between our other sitter calling in sick and Blake's surgery, I've been away from the office a lot during the past three weeks).
- Our friend Tammy watched the trio while Brent and I went to dinner last night!
- I won a prize at our church's open house for two free meals at Gobi Grille--that's why we went out for dinner. Can't beat it! It was delicious.
- Brent had three things to add to the list: for Becky being so reliable, for the Dave Ramsey podcasts he listens to in the car, and for his favorite TV show "Cops." (Yes...that was his honest input.)
Off to bed! Sophie's been waking up at 3am for the past few nights saying "Prayers, Mommy! Prayers!" Somehow she thinks we forgot to pray before bed, so we repeat them in the middle of the night. We'll see if it happens tonight! Zzzzzzzz......