Happy GratiTuesday! This week we're thankful for:
- Allergy medicine--the kids have unfortunately inherited their mom's hayfever.
- The kids don't have any problems with sleeping through thunderstorms! Last night we had a doozy, and all of them slept right through it.
- My friends Kelly and Edna, who made a 5K walk a lot of fun! I had to stop a couple of times because Edna had me laughing so hard, but other than that we finished our walk in record time.
- My boss who gave me praise and told me he's glad to have me working for him. It went straight to my heart. Yay for happy bosses!!
- As I mentioned yesterday, we're so thankful to have had Leslie as one of our sitters for as long as we did. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't shed more than a few tears about that chapter ending for us. It's an exciting new chapter for her, though, so we're excited about that!
- The FPU class is going GREAT at church! The new format has made the class 100 times more interactive, and we learn a lot from class members each week. I'm so glad I decided to stay on for another session!