Happy GratiTuesday! This week we're thankful for:
- My friend Serena and her awesome photography/editing skills. It's humbling to personally know someone that God has so amazingly gifted. We got the other photos back, and I'll be posting them on here as the week progresses.
- Kelly who went to the photo shoot with me, and sat in a McDonald's playroom afterward with me while the kids 'celebrated' how well they did having their pictures taken.
- Friends who came to the rescue with their old cell phones to help me in the interim since my phone pooped out. We're trying to decide whether or not to stay with AT&T since our contract is up, and this way I can get by with a borrowed phone until we decide. (Side note: Remember how convicted I was about not wanting an iPhone? I'm eating those words now. I want one BADLY.)
- The ER doctors and staff who bumped Blake to the head of the line last Thursday night. He has a follow-up doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'll post about our 'experience' after that.
- My friend Melissa who came over for a 'tutu tutorial' Sunday and didn't seem to mind the three extra pairs of helping hands!
- Our friends Tammy and Rob who (again) amazed us with their generosity this week. Brent went over to look at a small ladder they had, hoping to find out the brand so he could buy one for us, and they GAVE it to him. What an awesome surprise!