- Last week marked our 6th wedding anniversary! We were able to go out to dinner (Gobi Grille--a Mongolian restaurant that's become our new favorite) and to a movie ("Blind Side", which we LOVED).
- Our friends Becky and Jim took me to the George Strait/Reba McEntire/Lee Ann Womack concert last week!! Brent had to work (and truth be told, wasn't interested in seeing George Strait again...what's the matter with him?!). IT WAS AMAZING!! It was humbling to be in the presence of so much talent!! The artists and their bands are so gifted.
- I'm lucky to have worked with great people at great companies in the past, but am constantly reminded how perfect my current job and my current boss are for this stage of my life and the current ages of my children. God's timing is perfect, isn't it??
- Brent and I were able to pay off two of the debts on our Dave Ramsey debt snowball last week (with our income tax return)!! Woo hoo!! We're making progress!
- Brent's company had a soup contest last week and we won first place!! He took "Buffalo Chicken Wing" soup and homemade croutons. To vote, everyone paid a quarter...so our prize was $22.75! I'll post the recipe this week.
More posts and pictures of the kids this week!!