Happy GratiTuesday! This week we're thankful for:
- Perfect weather for the kids' birthday party!
- Friends and family who celebrated the kids' birthdays with us or called with well-wishes for the event. You all made it an extra-special weekend, and the kids had a blast!!
- Companies who rent cotton candy machines, and for Kelly who wasn't afraid to give cotton candy-making a whirl with me. We are AWESOME cotton candy makers!
- Richard and Pati for insisting that we GET the cotton candy machine, and picking up the tab for the machine rental--they have a soft spot for Sophie's sweet tooth. :-)
- The kids and I are grateful for Brent spending an entire day getting the trampoline assembled and everything ready outside for the birthday.
The week seems to have been overshadowed by the kids' birthday party, doesn't it?! :-)