Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Low-carb dieters, please avert your eyes...

As I surveyed everything on my "to do" list yesterday morning, I decided to tackle waffles first. I make big batches of homemade waffles and put them in the freezer. We just pull them out, pop them in the toaster and voila! Better than Eggos! This is 6 batches of waffles I whipped up yesterday: approx. 60 waffles. Surprisingly, these will only last about a week. Brent is a BIG FAN of waffles. :-) They're on cooling racks in this picture, ready to get bagged up for the freezer.

Getting sick really got me behind on my chores! I cleaned floors yesterday, too, but there's so much left to do! Tomorrow--tackle the mountain of laundry...

2 comments:

Christy said...

Yummmm! Care to share the recipe?

Jen said...

I need a waffle iron. I buy Camden waffles all the time. It is his staple breakfast item!!