Saturday, August 29, 2009

Evening with Becky

I got to spend some time with my friend Becky this week--she brought over pictures of her son's wedding in Sayulita, Mexico. It was so beautiful...and beachy...and tropical...it makes me want to run off and get married all over again! (Yes, Brent, you can be the groom if I can be the bride...)

The boys were completely content to lounge on Becky. I had to pry them off of her to put them to bed.

Sophie loved Becky's sassy reading glasses so much that she insisted on wearing her "own" glasses while we were looking at pictures.

As a side note, I ran to the grocery store the other morning after Brent got home (he'd been working nights this week). He called me to say: "YOU'RE GONNA NEED TO STOP AND PICK UP MORE MARGARITA MIX." Apparently the Terrible Twos are taking their toll on Daddy. You might pray for his nerves if you think about it. (In his defense, he was a little sheepish about drinking at 11am until he realized it was really 11pm in his squirrely sleeping schedule...) I might drink, too, if I had to work that crazy schedule!

0 comments: