Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy GratiTuesday!

Things we're thankful for this week:

1. Great staff at one of our favorite mexican restaurants--they made sure the kids had bottomless salsa bowls last night for Brent's birthday dinner (see below).

2. Antibiotics and cold medicine! I used the tried-and-true trick of putting Vicks ointment on my feet (covered with socks), and I slept all night without the tickly cough that's been keeping me awake. Why hadn't I remembered that trick earlier??

3. A babysitter with an immune system of steel! I'm not sure how she's been here helping without getting sick.

Here are pictures from Brent's birthday dinner last night!




We were flattered by comments from fellow diners who said our kids were so quiet and well-behaved. We've finally figured out the secret--if we eat somewhere that serves chips & salsa, they're completely fine! Mexican dinner date with the Stiles family, anyone??

2 comments:

Christy said...

I'm in! Looks like you had a great time!! :-)

Jennifer Gragg said...

What restaurant is this?