Happy GratiTuesday! This week we're thankful for:
- This WEATHER! It's an honest-to-goodness Spring! I love having the windows open during the day (I'd leave them open at night, too, if I wasn't such a chicken).
- Sandals--for us AND the kids. Shoes/socks/coats/hats are a challenge with this crew, so I'm rejoicing to be able to slip sandals on the kids and head out. It's liberating!
- My work's dress code--capri pants & sandals are no problem around here.
- The kids' health (praise God!)--I keep putting off their checkups/shots because I think "Ah, they'll have to see the doctor pretty soon for something anyway and we'll take care of it while we're there." I hope I didn't just jinx them...
- The turtle sandbox from Karie makes the list this week again. The kids are crazy about it!