- Two more of my friends, Sarah and Laurel, brought meals last week after my surgery. Laurel even stayed to eat with us AND gave the kids baths for me!!
- The biopsy results showing no cancer!
- PERFECT weather last weekend for traveling--for us and for my brother and his family driving from Memphis.
- Dad & Louise's new sunroom! It's beautiful and adds a lot of room. We had a LOT of people at their house and it didn't feel crowded.
- A friend of our mom's came by and delivered scrapbooks to my brothers and I when we were home. It was VERY thoughtful and touching. I'll post more about that later.
Here are some of the pictures from this weekend! I have a lot more that I'll sprinkle into future posts.
Sophie & Grandma:
Blake climbing on Grandpa:
Graham playing by the squirrel feeder:
Blake was enamored by the train under the tree!
Blake and Graham got cowboy hats! Blake thought Uncle Jimmy needed a hat, too!
Aunt Kris made Dad blow out birthday candles!
John, Dad, me & Jim in the new sunroom!