Happy December and Happy GratiTuesday! Since I posted on Thursday last week, this week's list will be a little shorter. This week I'm thankful for:
- Good girlfriends! Thanks especially to Kelly for breaking away and coming over for a long visit last night after the kids were in bed. Couch time with friends is the best therapy sometimes.
- This weather! I can't believe it's December 1st and I don't have to take a coat with me.
- Our Christmas decorations! Our house looks very festive inside and out.
- My friend Jancy, who exhibits a great amount of patience and enthusiasm when taking our family's photos. We spent some time with her on Friday taking snapshots for our Christmas card. I haven't seen any of them yet, but I'll post some when I get them. (Also, she's a steal! If you need any photos taken, let me know and I'll connect you with her!)
- My husband, who didn't flip out when I told him I wanted to throw the boys' beds out the window. (They're so big and impossible to change the sheets on! We made a big mistake when we chose the mattresses--unfortunately, it might be an expensive mistake, too.)