A day late, but this is what we're grateful for on this beautiful Veteran's Day!
- All of the soldiers who fight for our freedom, and continue to re-enlist even during hostile times. For their families who support them and keep things running smoothly in their absence.
- To the Sedgwick County Health Department for holding H1N1 vaccine clinics--our kids were able to get vaccinated yesterday!! It was very well run and a smooth process, even with three toddlers in tow. :-) I am EXTREMELY grateful that we were able to get them vaccinated. I know a lot of people have differing opinions about this vaccination, but I am THRILLED.
- For my friend Caryn who's always eager to share.
- For my husband's skills in dealing with the *possessed* icemaker, which went out AGAIN. ("Dear Santa...")
- For my friend Karie, who is helping watch the kids today!!