Things we're thankful for this week:
- Melissa and Kelly and their co-workers that made our kids' pre-Halloween trick-or-treating experience great! Their offices are so welcoming to our trio, and we look forward to it every year!
- Kelly, Kelsey, the Bowman's and the Cantrell's for putting together awesome goodie bags for our kids for Halloween! The kids are loving them!!
- Sophie's last gymnastics class was Monday. We loved the class, but are grateful it's over so we can have some 'home' time on Monday evenings.
- My friend Christy for inviting me to the 'New Moon' movie premier! I am REALLY looking forward to it! I'm thankful for Brent encouraging me to go, too!
- Health! So far, so good--the kids have managed to stay well this week!
- Friends' suggestions for a new doctor. Brent and I are in the market for a new doctor, and we appreciate the help finding a good one!
- Our babysitters. I'm thankful every day for them, but am especially thankful during this cold/flu season that they're so reliable. Their immune systems must be amazing--so far they haven't had to take any sick days, which makes ME have a happy boss at work! Hooray for that!
Here are some pictures of Sophie's last day of gymnastics! We might sign her up for a new class after the first of the year--she really enjoys it.