Monday, February 4, 2008

Crib time???

Please try not to shake your head and call me crazy, but I can't seem to move these boys into their room. :-( We had it all planned out that tonight was the big night....then I burst into tears and Brent said we'd wait a few days! So, they're snugly tucked into their playpen next to our bed as we speak. I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW--it's probably way past due, but I'm having a tough time with it. I'm not sure why, exactly. Probably within the week I'll be posting that the boys are in their own room, but not tonight. Only constructive comments, please. :-)

Sophie must be teething. She's woken up every night for the past week in tears, and has her fingers in her mouth when we go in to comfort her. She settles down after a dose of Tylenol or ibuprofen and sleeps fine for the rest of the night. Maybe this explains the tantrums she's been having lately?? She's due for her canine teeth to come in next, and the doctor said they're the hardest on kids. Poor thing!!

It was a BEAUTIFUL day here today! I had a chiropractor appointment at lunch, and the temperature was 61. Brent had to work all day, so he didn't get to enjoy much of it. He's off for the next few days, but we're supposed to have ice and snow tonight and tomorrow. No fun!

2 comments:

Leppardfreak said...

no bad comments from me. Jandra slept in my bed for a while. So i can say nothing :):)

WHen the time is right they will go into their own rooms.

THey are only little for so long

Jennifer Gragg said...

Jen, you've gotta do whatever works for you. If they're sleeping well & you're sleeping well, then there's nothing wrong with them sleeping in your room! Do what makes you most comfortable. We moved Zoe into her room at about 2 months old, because we weren't sleeping so well with her in our room anymore. Amazingly, she started sleeping through the night sporadically soon after. :-) She must have been ready to get out of our room too. ;-) You just do what works for you & your family.