This week I'm grateful for:
- Online shopping! I love being able to shop for a gift late at night without having to worry about "store hours."
- My grandpa's patience and love for gardening--I have tomato plants starting from seeds in the basement, under a lamp hooked to a timer. He'd be proud! :-)
- "Hot 'n Ready" pizzas from Little Caesar's. We can buy a large cheese pizza and a large pepperoni pizza for a grand total of $10! It's a weekly "treat" that saves me from having to cook.
- Online banking! I love paying bills without having to write checks, and reconciling the accounts at any time of day.
- Brent's friend Brad, who gave him the tent in the pictures below. (Funny story: Brad had the tent so they could take their "Sugar Glider" flying animal outside without it getting lost. Yes, Brent has a hand-me-down tent from a flying animal...give him a little grief about it.)
Now for some pictures! These are the kids and Kelly at the Elmo Live event. As I mentioned before, we had amazing seats and the kids loved it. Sophie is CRAZY about cotton candy! She calls it "candy ice cream." I might have to rent one of those machines for their birthday--I wonder how hard they are to operate? Sophie ate this ENTIRE cotton candy by herself. She was too sticky to pick up her drink, so Blake had to help her out. Awwww! Isn't that cute??
Graham had a fistful of popcorn and was chowing down. Not the best picture of Graham chewing, but a cute picture of Kelly!
Now for Brent's big campout at Spangles! We took dinner to him that night (hey--speaking of Little Caesar's, those are Hot 'n Ready pizzas we're eating!). Brent got such a laugh out of us climbing into his tent for dinner--he's still talking about it.